17 August 2012


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello :)

This entry is specially made for one of my sunshines, Mirrah Diyana Binti Maznun. Best friend forever ♥
She's celebrating her nineteenth birthday today. Hey, there! You're growing older. HAHA
Even I've wished her, but that's okay. What's the problem? Not a big deal whaattt.. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May Allah bless you always. May all your wishes really do come true. I wish you nothing but success in your life dunia akhirat. Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin...
Love ya ♥

Since kau suka sangat SANGAT warna merah, I give you red velvet cup cakes boleh? Never mind, my treat.


Not the real one, mana nak cari sayang oii... HAHA Yayang awak manyak-manyak, kita bersahabat selamanya. Insya-Allah :')

Loved,

4 comments:

  1. dpt menjamu mata pun dah puas.hihi.thanks dear!terharunyeee :') sahabat selamanya.aminnn :)

    ReplyDelete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥