NOTHING HURTS MORE THAN...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello :)

I'm too tired to be hurt again and again. Who do you think you are?

...
Liars
Double blueticks
Leaving without explanation
Hang up without saying goodbye
Unrequited love


And all I can say is that those these hurt me soooooo bad, I can't take 'em anymore! Force a fake smile, laugh out loud just to stop the tears from falling. Oh Allah, keep on strengthen me! :')

It hurts.
Yes, it does.

Don't hurt me anymore.
Fairuz Aqilah.

2 comments:

  1. Dah biasa dilukai tapi bila fikir it's not fair kann.. Why always me? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be positive, put our trust in Allah's plans, husnudzon and be sure of better things are coming our way sooner or later. InsyaAllah! Have faith in Him. :')
    La tahzan, innallaha ma'ana... ❤

    ReplyDelete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥