MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊

It's been a while since my last post. One of my 2017 resolutions is to update the blog more frequently and consistently. Em, I'm trying my very best to come out with more relevant posts in 2017. Yes, basically that's the most solid reason I can give for my long hiatus and I'm sorry for that. 😔
... Can we start now?


I've been searching for my personal daily skincare products that suit my skin best. And y'know what? I guess I've found what's best for my skin, so I'm very happy to share about it here. For your information, my skin type is more to oily and I also have acne problem. I'm not saying it's the severe kind of acne problem, but I can never get rid of the pimples from my face. Like, NEVER. Y'know, when the skin is oily so the tendency of getting pimples will be much greater. And and anddd my skin is super duper sensitive too! I'd once suffered from a terrible skin issue because of using local product containing high level of chemicals which you can read about it here.

As for now, I would love to share my current skincare products that show positive improvement towards my skin. Let's check it out!



1| MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE INTENSIVE MOIST


I bought it from Hermo.my last Christmas. As far as I'm concerned, this is the newest version. To be honest, it's a bit pricey but it's a 150ml bottle full of goodness okay! As long as it is good for me, I don't mind spending my money on it. In my opinion, The First Treatment Essence simply means it acts as a 'booster' for the next skincare step we're using because that's how this FTE works on me. In addition, the description on the box also stated that "Highly concentrated essential essence for the first step of skincare".

What's more, this so called the 'Korean SK-II' contains Himalaya Purple Barley and Fermented Gemmule Yeast Extract 90% to recover skin balance and raise skin moisture from deep inside of skin. Besides the fact of giving optimum moisturizing for the skin, the FTE also helps in terms of whitening, firming, density improvement, smoothing, removing dead skin cells, improving skin tone as well as wrinkles repairing.


I've been using this FTE for almost a month now. The smell of this FTE is exactly like fermented barley water. Hence, personally I would say it does has an unpleasant smell indeed. I just apply a few drops on a cotton puff and pat on my face and neck after cleansing, two or three times daily. All I can say is that I super love💕 this FTE because it helps to reduce pores and keeps my skin moist all day long, just like the product name itself 'INTENSIVE MOIST'. It resulted my makeup to have a 'glowing' effect too. Hehe.. 😁✨


2| THE FACE SHOP FRESH SOOTHING GEL


Nowadays, there's a lot of aloe gel sold in the market with many brands as well as different percentage of aloe. I bought mine at The Face Shop and it contains 99% Jeju aloe, which is the highest percentage I've seen so far.

Since I don't have any proper skincare line up, so I'm using this aloe gel as moisturizer. After MISSHA FTE, I'll apply this as moisturizer, before I proceed with my light makeup. At night, I just use this gel before sleep, right after cleansing. It absorbs into the skin easily as it is in a form of gel. It leaves my skin feeling deliciously supple when I wake up the next morning.

A special tips here for my readers! Put some of the gel into a smaller container by using a plastic spoon for everyday use and top up once it finished. It's much much better in terms of hygiene. The 300ml fresh soothing gel is absolutely worth it as large quantities make it lasts longer! 😀👏


3| OXY COVER


Actually, I accidentally bought this one since I always use OXY 10 instead. I've been using OXY 10 since I was in secondary school (now you know I have had acne problem for quite a long time). But still, the function is just the same which is specifically for acne pimple treatment.

The best thing about this OXY Cover is that its colour is nude, a perfect Asian skin tone cream that blends very well on skin by means it can be used when we go out as well. That's why it is called 'COVER'. It simply looks like foundation. But, I never try to do that yet. I mean, apply OXY plus with makeup and then go out. And I never thought of doing so either, no no no. Don't try this at home, okay! Just don't. 😅


Usually, I will be using OXY at night. After cleansing and moisturizing, I'll just put a lil bit of OXY on the pimples only (not the whole face). At first, it feels some sort of itchiness a bit, but I try hard not to touch my face. Well, I'm pretty sure I did without realizing it when I was sleeping. I think it's because of the Benzoyl Peroxide contained in OXY to fight pimples! 💪

Luckily, OXY Cover contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide same as OXY 10. My advice is, if you have acne problem and you're wishing to try OXY, please please please go get yourself an OXY 5 first. 'Cuz it represents the percentage of Benzoyl Peroxide contained in OXY. My super sensitive skin can handle or bear 10% Benzoyl Peroxide since my pimples will definitely shrink the next morning and disappear in two to three days, leaving black spots only. Unfortunately, the area of my skin applied with OXY will get dryyy. That's why I don't use OXY everyday but only when acquired (having pimples especially the big big one).

One more thing, it has been stated on the packaging, "THE PRODUCT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS". Therefore, go straight away to wash your hands toroughly with soap or handwash. Never ever touch your clothes or towel right after applying OXY. Please! Because I've been experiencing this before and my Mom scolded me for ruining the towel. Alahaiiii... 😭


Currently, I just use these three products and a gentle reminder from me; please use appropriate product that suits your skin best because people have different skin types and conditions. You know your skin best and probably know what is best for your skin as well. Alright, I guess that's all for now. I'll update about other beauty sharing based on what I'm using sooner or later. Perhaps some tips and tricks too! InsyaAllah, insyaAllah. Till next time, babes! 😘💕

Loved,
Fairuz Aqilah.

12 comments:

  1. wowww macam best je semuanya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, semua ok dengan kulit kite. Alhamdulillah! :)

      Delete
  2. waaaaa aloe vera tu seyes best. help to repair my damage skin.

    ecah jejalan and follow blog awak juga. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah, betul. Untuk sunburn pun bagus, untuk pulihkan kulit sebab salah produk pun elok. Walaupun amik masa dua minggu lah jugak, tapi itu paling bagus bagi pengalaman saya sendiri lah. Hehe

      Delete
  3. nice sharing! dah lama usha yg missha tu tapi tak beli-beli sebab banyak lagi produk pakai tak habis haha -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah, lama jugak dok usha. Tapi akhirnya, beli jugak sebab memang tak ada pakai pape sebelum ni. :D

      Delete
  4. I'm using FTE tooo!!! yes excited kalau bab skincare ni. :)
    and hai, I'm following u now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayyy ada geng, boleh share feedback. Thank you! ☺

      Delete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥