STYLES FROM MANGO MALAYSIA THAT DESERVE #OOTD

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊

As far as I can remember, I never talked about fashion because it's definitely not my forte. There were tonnes of posts shared here on my blog, but none of them related to fashion. But, today I'll try my best to share with you guys just a little bit of my sense of fashion. Oh, it sounds weird! 😂 Never mind, let's get started!



When it comes to fashion, some people may be clueless. What's your personal style? Some say your sense of style is defined by your interests, lifestyle and clothing. There are plenty of choices out there that we could find when it comes to dresses, alone. The stores are filled with continuously coming newly launched items on the shelves from different fashion brands for women either from the most prestigious world class brands or even the fresh local brands. What else can be more terrifying than dipping your toes in the fashion stream? Nothing. Not even the adventurous boat riding in the Amazon River can be compared to the hectic fashion scenes!

The ladies might understand this fact more than most of the gentlemen because we have been exposed to the fashion stuffs since long ago. Modern women, especially, have to know the latest trends that are conquering the fashion runways around the world or simply understand which dress can go along with which shoes — question that we always ask ourselves before we step out of the house.


    

However, most of the time, we know which brand that we could always turn to for the comfy blouse or t-shirt or the right skirts or jeans and it is definitely Mango! Mango Malaysia is like no other brands by which it is the only brand that has always been at the top of my favourite brands list. Mango offers amazing line of products from clothing to shoes as well as accessories.

Let's take a look at some of my favourite ensembles from Mango that deserve the #OOTD!


  

   

I love the idea of 'Mix and Match' outfits. Missing your girlfriends and wishing to go for a girls' day out this weekend? Mix and match the Mango Chest-Pocket Printed T-Shirt or even a plain white blouse with a pair of Mango Soft Denim Trousers. Pair them with a nice pair of heels or even sneakers and you're good to go!

Or perhaps you're planning to go for a walk by the seaside and take hundreds of wefies together? Put on the Mango Striped Cotton Cape with a pair of your favourite jeans. Pair them with a pair of Bohemian styled sandals and fringed sling bag. Don't forget your sunglasses! There you go, a comfy yet stylish look. Perfect.

In my opinion, cotton shawls will be such a great choice for both of these #OOTD ideas. Plus, you can always add on accessories like bangles or bracelets too.



  

The fashionable top with black and white stripes goes perfectly with a plain red skirt. Pair them with a pair of nice heels for a polished look which is perfect even for work! Stunning.

Want to look modest and at the same time very comfortable for long working hours, lotsa appointments with clients? Match the Mango Ruffled Dress with Mango Palazzo Trousers and finish up this look with nude coloured chiffon shawl. A black pointed toe heels will complete this gorgeous look that would definitely turn heads on you!


As you can see, I would prefer modest, simple and comfy look. And I truly loveee stripey tops! Would you wear one of these ideas for your #OOTD? I would say yes, of course. Plus, I think I should get myself more of stylish Mango brand clothing for my personal wardrobe. Don't you think so? 😉 Zalora is the right place to shop online as it's the most well-known online shopping platform and also the fastest growing online retailer in Southeast Asia! By the way, you can simply click on the link above-mentioned which will lead you to go on a shopping spree! Hence, what are you waiting for? Let's shoppinggg!!! 💃

xoxo,
Fairuz Aqilah 💋

8 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Zalora, it was easy and the delivery time was shockingly fast. haha. Happy shopping too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yezzaaa! Kita boleh geng lah macam ni, I guess. Sep sikit! ✋

      Delete
  2. i likes the second one,which look perfect by wear a blouse,jeans and sneaker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know righhtttt... SUPER COMFY! Kalau travel, best sebab boleh pakai dari pagi sampai malam. Hahaha 💪

      Delete
  3. Fashion is so not my forte but I like shopping tho

    And girl, the second one is a bae <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! This is my first time talking about fashion. Sis cuba. Hehe.. Seems like here's another fan of the second style! 👏👏👏

      Delete
  4. i love casual style, which i love everything that suit to wear with jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is that jeans is a must-have in our wardrobe. But, as for me, I'm trying hardest to create styles that still look modest eventhough I'm wearing jeans. Hehe...

      Delete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥