DEAR FEBRUARY, I'M STARTING TO WORRY!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊


Aaaahhhh... How time flies! Like, yeah. It's already February. I'm getting worried for so many reasons lately, especially regarding the fact that I'm still a 'full-time housewife'. 😔 Running a small small humble business of mine in the meantime is just an alternative for me to gain side income eventhough it's not that much pun. Alhamdulillah. From the bright side, at least, I'm doing it seriously and finally I can put my 100% focus on business compared to when I was still struggling doing my Degree before.

As for now, to have a decent job is my biggest concern. A top priority. I'm not saying that I'm feeling ungrateful for what I have now, alhamdulillah. But, it is more to feeling worried for not having a decent job yet. Honestly, I'm worried. Yes, really. 😢

InsyaAllah, there's always a silver lining behind every hardship in life. I get the chance to take care of my Opah at home, who is a stroke patient. Besides, I can help my working Mom to do all the chores. Pssttt, I think that I improved a lot in cooking too. Ehh?? Hehe.. 😅

Whatever it is, I always trust in Allah's plans 'cuz He's definitely the best planner afterall. I know I shouldn't have felt this way. Perhaps, something great is coming. Husnudzon dengan Allah please, Fairuz Aqilah! 🙇 I just hope for the best, keep searching, keep praying. Well, I'm gonna make every single hard work and effort counts insyaAllah. May Allah grant all of my wishes especially to get a decent job as soon as possible. Ameen...

Please pray for me too! ❤
Fairuz Aqilah.

20 comments:

  1. Everything would be fine, Insya-Allah.. There's always another good news waiting behind the struggle.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so... Tq sooo much for the positive vibes! ��

      Delete
  2. in sha Allah...moga terus kuat berusaha..
    singgah sini

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsyaAllah everything will goes well, you just have to pray and have faith to His plan for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiin. ^^ no worry and be happy always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With current economic, i understand your worries. My friend pun ada yang dah habis degree but still tak dapat job. I myself pun face difficulty nak dapatkan tempat intern (Anyway, Alhamdulillah dah dapat). I am so worried like, "what am i going to do next"...

    But yea, look on the bright side. You now good at cooking, got time to spend with your opah and your mom. Just stay positive okay. Your hardwork will be paid off. Keep your faith to Allah bcs im pretty sure He had amazing stuff well planned for you. Insha Allah.

    P/S: Sorry kalau english berterabur hehe. Good Luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for those positive words and warm wishes. Really appreciate it. InsyaAllah, ameen. May Allah ease! :')

      Delete
  6. singgah & follow sini ye :)

    http://www.syahirahvaliant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. in shaa Allah, all the best for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck!
    finding job in this time is hard since the economy is not stable but I wish we can get through this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I hope so. InsyaAllah, may Allah ease everything on us. Ameen... ☺

      Delete
  9. Knowing that our country's economy is not in a good state, looking for a job must be super difficult. InshaAllah you'll get a decent job soon. Just don't lose your faith in Him. Just followed you here and do visit my blog if you're free :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's why I'm worried. But insyaAllah, I put my trust on Him and His plans. Thanks for the doa, ameen... And thanks for dropping by. Will visit you later! ☺

      Delete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥