FAMILY FIRST

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊



Balik kampung ooo balik kampung...

Alkisahnya, last weekend was a great 'confusion' for me either to go back to my hometown in Ipoh or not. It's my grandparents' house from my dad's side. I don't mind going back to my hometown alone without my parents since I can drive on my own. The thing is, there's a lot of kenduri that my grandparents have to attend. So, surely I'll meet them at the kenduri instead because we got the same invitation as well. Hence, I ended up cancelling my plan and postpone it to this week. InsyaAllah. I've been planning and cancelling the plan for many many times alreadyyy due to certain circumstances. Haiihhh... πŸ˜ŒπŸƒ

On that particular day (last Sunday) at the kenduri, yes, I met my dad's family and my Opah asked me the same question so many times, "Tak ikut balik rumah Opah ke?" and I insisted not to, thinking of leaving another Opah from mom's side at home during weekdays (she's a stroke patient for about 8 years now and been staying with us here in Seri Iskandar). It's a 'critical' moment of hesitation for me, y'know! πŸ˜­πŸ’” For the sake of 'menjaga hati', I promised her, "Hari Jumaat nanti Qilah balik insyaAllah". Hoping to stay just a little bit longer, spend time together with my Opah, Tok, uncles, aunties and cousins.




Family over everything.

I have to say that as I grow older and wiser, I realize that family always always comes first no matter what. It's exactly the same feeling I had during Hari Raya last year (read here). What matters most is bonding time. And oh! I admit, I easily get emotional whenever I miss my family. 😒

I appreciate more, I treasure each and every moment together, I cherish the memories even better, I love harder, I learned to give and take as well as forgive and forget, I do whatever I can do best to make them proud of me.

Mama pernah pesan;
"Kot mana pun, family tetap family. Ikatan yang takkan pernah putus sampai bila-bila".

That simply describes how important family is in life. πŸ‘ͺ




A family oriented girl,
Fairuz Aqilah.

18 comments:

  1. bestnya jumpa blog blogger yg duduk perak jugak hahaha haiii..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. Haiii! Perakian jugak lah ni ye... πŸ˜πŸ‘

      Delete
  2. yes, setuju. apahal utamakan family. duk jauh beribu batu, ikatan kekeluargaan patut diutamakan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan... Yang jauh, dekat-dekatkan. Yang dekat, erat-eratkan. πŸ’ž

      Delete
    2. kan �� jgn sesekali 'yg jauh, semakin dijauhkan. yg dekat, semakin diabaikan'

      Delete
  3. buat saya rindu family jeeeee aigoooooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehehehe... Saya pun sangat rindukan family, tu pasallah sampai mengarang entry. Sampaikan salam rindu tu, semoga cepat-cepat juga dapat ketemu! πŸ™†πŸ’•

      Delete
  4. http://unniexoxo.blogspot.my/2017/03/psoriasis-atau-kulit-kuping.html#comments @ unnie dah tanya dekat pharmacy contohnya watson yang ada pharmacy atau pharmacy biasa yang terdekat tapi diaorang pun bila tanya pasal psoriasis ni diaorang tak tahu. Unnie banyak tanya kawan or orang yang ada masalah sama. So sekarang ni unnie guna ubat rambut tu lepas letak ubat tu kat rambut dalam 10-20 minit kat rambut baru bilas lepas tu baru letak shampoo biasa sebab nak hilangkan bau ubat tu.(bau kuat)


    http://fairuzaqilah-official.blogspot.my/2017/03/family-first.html#comment-form

    @ Bestnya ada Opah lagi :), unnie tinggal sebelah ayah je itupun tokwan sorang je tinggal...baca ni rindu zaman dulu time opah ada meriah je. yes family must come first :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, gitu... Tak apalah, asalkan it's not getting worse and dapatlah kesan yang elok kan at least. InsyaAllah, semoga semuanya baik-baik je. πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

      Alhamdulillah, dua dua opah ada lagi. Atuk belah mama je dah takde. Seronok kan kalau semua ada, kumpul ramai-ramai. ☺ Untuk yang dah pergi, kita doakan yang baik-baik saja. Yang penting, kenangannya sentiasa kita ingat dan simpan sampai bila-bila. Cheer up, babe! Jangan sedih-sedih unnie! πŸ’‹

      Delete
  5. Same here. Family is my top priority.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always and forever, kak ana! πŸ™†πŸ’•

      Delete
  6. http://shahirahsarmy.blogspot.my/2017/02/segmen-follow-me-februari-2017-my-first.html jom join segmen ni. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put your family first because if anything happens, they're the one who'll be by your side. They know you better than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥