THE BEST FACE SERUM EVER!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊


Tadaa! C20 | Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum. This is my second time trying out Korean skincare product and I bet it's another favourite of mine! ❤

Previously, I shared about my skincare routine which you can read here. Recently, I decided to buy a serum in addition to my daily beauty routine. I found out about C20 Serum from Instagram, then I started to browse regarding the product reviews and feedback from users. It was a tough decision as my skin is super sensitive. To be honest, yes, I'm afraid. But, I insisted on buying the serum. Tak kira, nak jugak! And guess what? I'm lovin' it to the moon and back and to the moon again! 😘💕

Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum contains approximately 6,000mg of 100% pure Vitamin C which is 40 times more than oranges, 120 times more than strawberries and 200 times more than mandarines! I love the fact that it's a small bottle full of goodness. Hehehe...


I started with just one drop so that I can slowly introduce the serum to my skin. I simply put the serum specifically on the chin area only since it's the first time. Nampak tak, nak cuba tapi takut takut. Haha.. 😅 The best way I could describe about the texture or consistency of the serum is that it absorbs easily into the skin but it leaves 'sticky feeling' after application.

After a couple of days, I could see the serum succeeded in fighting the pimples on my chin! Good job, baby! So, I was quite confident to use two drops of the serum on my whole face. And there you go, the small small teeny-tiny pimples started to disappear day by day. Are you kidding me? Gosh! I'm sooooooo happy! 😭

I've been using the serum for almost two weeks now and I swear it's very satisfying to see the result. Honestly, I admit, it's quite pricey for me but what else to argue since it's very good and able to last longer as the usage is just two drops every night. Totally worth it.

Most importantly, the serum must be placed in the refrigerator for 'cooling effect' and avoid it from being exposed to direct sunlight to prevent oxidation. The original serum is crystal clear and some say the oxidation happened if the serum turns yellowish. So far, I don't have any problem about this. I'll make sure it will be just fine till the lassttt drop! I don't even dare taking the risk to take a picture of how the solution looks like. Bahaya betul, beli mahal-mahal weh. 😂

I definitely will repurchase this serum as it works very well on my skin. Yeayy! Adding a serum to your daily skincare routine? Why not! 😍

Loved,
Fairuz Aqilah.

26 comments:

  1. Wahhhh nice lah background gambar ni haha kain batik ke tu.
    (tak tahu nak komen apa pasal serum ni kahkah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak tau nk komen apa, tapi nk komen jugak erk. Ye, kain batik. Terlebih kreatif! 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's RM69, beli masa tengah sale. Kalau tak, RM80+! 😄

      Delete
  3. in my wishlist ! tgh kumpul duit lagi. but review is so gooooooooood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan! Me too... Nanti dah cukup jumlah terkumpul, beli ok! Then, share jugak feedback. 😉

      Delete
  4. Okay this is the first time I heard about this serum.. Kena buat research nie.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Lepas dah buat research tu nanti, try serum ni ok! 😘

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Heyyy I know you! Serumput serumput. 😂😂😂

      Delete
  6. I cant apply serum on my face :( kulit sensitif tssk 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alahaaiiii ye ke... Kite pun kulit sensitip jugak tapi ye lah kan, bergantung jugaklah condition kulit setiap orang berbeza-beza. Kalau macam tu, tempek benda-benda natural je lah macam tomato ke, timun ke, beras pulut kisar ke, serbuk teh ke, bedak sejuk dan lain lain. Hehe

      Delete
  7. Dulu pakai serum, tapi orang kata kalau ada jerawat kena stop pakai takut jerawat makin subur,hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh, gitu erh Mai?? Tak tau lah pulak. Fairuz pakai elok je ni. Ikut kulit and keserasin dgn seum yang dipakai tu jugak kot kan... Hehe 😅

      Delete
    2. I mean *keserasian dgn serum

      My goodness! Typo teghokkk 😂😂😂

      Delete
  8. Ingatkan enyry ni puisi. Bila dah habis baca baru sedar cerita penjagaan kulit. Ok, nanti saya jaga kulit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ingatkan enyry ni puisi. Bila dah habis baca baru sedar cerita penjagaan kulit. Ok, nanti saya jaga kulit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ingatkan enyry ni puisi. Bila dah habis baca baru sedar cerita penjagaan kulit. Ok, nanti saya jaga kulit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you <3, waaaah macam best je serum ni, yes korean punya product kebanyakkannya semua best, unnie pun suka pakai product dari korea hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ❤
      Kan kan... Fairuz dah jatuh cinta dengan serum ni sebab serasi sangat dengan kulit, alhamdulillah. Nanti boleh usha Korean products lain pulak. 😁👏

      Delete
  12. Saya komen 1 kali. Kenapa keluar 3kali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah pasal! Macam protes pulak, komen yang sama banyak kali. Hehe.. Tak pasti jugak kenapa. Aha, jaga kulit ya! Lain kali, saya post entry puisi. Jangan tak komen pulak. 😂😂😂

      Delete
  13. wahhhh menarik nie. teringin nak pakai serum. tapi sekarang tengah breakout dan ada jerawat. boleh guna jugak ke? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kulit kite pun berjerawat, BV. Itu sebab kite usaha beli dan cuba jugak serum ni. Memandangkan kulit sensitif jugak, tawakkal je lah. Alhamdulillah, nasib baik okey. Sangat okey! Kite tak berani nak memandai suggest kat BV. Tapi kalau betul-betul nak cuba, boleh google reviews dulu erh. Hehehe..

      Delete
  14. dah lama nak try serum ni sebab pernah try mask dulu memang bestttttttttttttttttttttt <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try lah, mana tau serasi juga dengan kulit. InsyaAllah, nak cantik sama-sama. 😁💕

      Delete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥