DEAR SELF,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊

Dear Self,

When you feel like nobody listen, turn to Allah 'cuz He can hear you.
When you feel like no one understands you, turn to Allah 'cuz He knows you best.
When you feel like it's your downturn, u-turn to Allah 'cuz He knows what's best for you.
When you feel empty, turn to Allah 'cuz He always be there for you.
Whatever feelings you have, never forget that you have Allah with you.

Allah tests you because He misses you and wants you to remember Him more. You can always turn to Him because He will grant your wishes in accordance with your needs perfectly on time. Just be patience, have faith and make duas.

Put your trust in Him. He's watching you, He'll protect you and will guide you to the right path. Keep going. It's not gonna be easy but it will eventually be better from time to time.

He teaches you a good lesson by giving presents in a form of tests. Because He loves you. He knows you can handle each one of 'em. Wake up, wipe your tears. La tahzan, be strong!


I know how to make myself feel better...
I write!

Fairuz Aqilah.
#aqilahslaa

8 comments:

  1. Love this entry Aqilah. Thank you 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice of you. Much love from me too! My pleasure... 💋

      Delete
  2. W'salam..
    I only need ALLAH in my life, if I have ALLAH I have everything..
    Nice sharing dear..

    ReplyDelete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥