MAY, CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊

May, Can You Hear Me?

It's a total mess for the past four months, I can say. It's full of tears and mood swings and great struggles to be specific. I'm stressed out! Yes, I am. It feels like I'm currently at the lowest and worst phase of my life. My plans didn't turned out well, not as smooth as I wished they should be. Whatever I did was a failure. Everything didn't feels right. No, not at all, not even closer.

I guess Allah tries to show me His hikmah behind every difficulty I had all these while. They say, "Every cloud has a silver lining". So, still, I'm trying hard to keep calm and believe that miracles will happen to me at anytime soon. There's nothing else I can do now but to have faith in Him, keep going, keep praying good things. Always.

Only Allah knows best and I hope He's gonna grant me the best fate for my life too. 'Cuz I'm so tired of all the questions I hate to hear people keep asking again and again, laugh out loud and fake a smile just to hide my feelings deep inside, cry so hard till I fall asleep in tears begging Him to lend me the strengths and help me to go through all these tests. Really very tired, seriously.

Another new beginning is here. A new month again. It's May already. I really hope it will be bright and contented, more rizq and barakah. No more sorrow and sadness, tears and pains. I've had enough. Even writing this post now makes me cry. Like, yeahh... I'm being overly sensitive and easily annoyed these days that I usually ended up crying to make me feel better. Poor me.

May, please be awesome! (unlike the others even I told 'em to do so) Be extra kind to me, please. Please, please, pleaseee...


Can you hear me???
Fairuz Aqilah.

31 comments:

  1. Lets dua for a better month :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray May would be nice to you... Hehe.. Selamat hari pekerja Fairuz!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, ameen... Thanks, sis! 😢
      Selamat Hari Pekerja! ❤

      Delete
  3. Harap, semua perkara dalam keadaan baik dan dilindungi, dijauhkan dari segala bala bencana dan segala kemungkaran bulan ini dan sentiasa berada dalam rahmatnya., bulan seterusnya, bulan tulat, bulan bulan yang akan datang .semoga bulan ini lebih baik daripada bulan semalam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, sayangku. That's very nice of you. Ameen, ya Allah! Moga Allah dengar doa-doa kita... 😌

      Delete
  4. May Allah always bless you and always happy tau! Don't be too stress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen, ameen... InsyaAllah. Thank you! ❤

      Delete
  5. Insyaallah, may akan baik-baik sajaaaaa.. hiks (bulan ni bday kite)

    btw, dun get too stressed, ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, ameen... Oh, really! Berapa hb? Happy birthday in advanced! 🎈
      InsyaAllah, I will... Thanks! ❤

      Delete
  6. Mai pun dalam condition paling rapuh dalam hidup sekarang...semoga May membawa sinar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah,ameen. Semoga kita sama-sama kuat k! 💪💕

      Delete
  7. May cannot hear you.. but I can huhuhuh... Amer ada tag FA dekat post amer.. mari lah baca https://ameridzuan.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-22-shades-of-amer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if you can hear me, then please pray good things for me k! Thank you, amer! Nak join segmen amer pun belum lagi nih. Haiihhh... Semangat, semangat! 👏👏👏

      Delete
  8. May Allah ease everything kay dear.stay positive ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, ameen... Thank you so much, darl! InsyaAllah, I will... :')

      Delete
  9. be strong girl.. u can overcome it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Usually the hard times will past. If not sooner, later. One day u'll look back and smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really need the positive vibes and positif aura right now. InsyaAllah, ameen tq!

      Delete
  11. Semoga hari-hari yang kita lalui pada bulan May sentiasa baik dan apa yang dirancang berjalan lancar ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen ameen ameen ya Allah! Harapnya macam tu lah, awak... 😢

      Delete
  12. Stay strong and keep calm, okay 😊 Dunno what's it about but i hope everything will turn out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, ameen... Thank you! ❤

      Delete
  13. Harap May membawa sinar dalam hidup Fairuz. Amin. Stay strong and beautiful dear ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, ameen... Thank you, siqah! ❤

      Delete
  14. Insya allah ada hikmat semuanya. Saya doakan semua baik hendakNya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah. Terima kasih, Aiman! Semoga doa yang baik-baik tu juga kembali pada Aiman semula. Ameen...

      Delete
  15. inshaALLAH, may ALLAH ease everything for you.
    everything happens for reasons, dont give up okayyy :)
    stay positive and have faith in ALLAH :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen... I will, insyaAllah, I will! Thanks a lot, bv. 😘💕

      Delete
  16. May Allah hears everything and grant you the best.. ! Insya-Allah better days would be waiting ahead.. Be strong awak.. <3

    ReplyDelete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥